Money Habitudes is the leading money personality profile, a fun, hands-on, sorting activity that acts as a conversation-starter, making it easier for people to talk about habits and attitudes that influence their spending, saving and giving decisions. Money Habitudes Memberships are your all-access pass to a year of product discounts, financial assessments, live training, resources, and professional development opportunities.
The Standard tier of our membership is great for the counselors, therapists and advisors who want to add Money Habitudes content to their toolbox for one-on-one clients.
Included with the membership:
- Comes with 12 MHO assessments
- Unlimited access to MH 101 Training
- Live monthly events conversations and other member events
- Access to a library of Professional Development content that is eligible for AFCPE and/or CFP CEUs
- 15% off all additional products while subscription is active (branded cards are not eligible for discount )
- Additional assessments can be purchased at $12.50 (regular pricing $14.95)