Bringing Money into the Conversations Book: Available in Softcover or PDF
Talking about a relationship with money can provide amazing insights for you, your partner or your clients. Regardless of your professional title, if you are working with your partner, counseling people or facilitating groups as they focus on lifecycle events or issues related to career, relationships or personal challenges, this is the guide you want. Differentiate yourself from other financial professionals by creating a space for clients to discuss their money in a partnership.
The goal of the book is simple: To provide tools and tips to make it easy and comfortable to bring money into the conversation with your clients.
What is included in the book:
- Tips for bringing money into the conversation for different demographics produced by ten experts in their field including the working with the wealthy, low-to-medium income people/communities, trauma survivors, at-risk youth and unreasonable risk-takers.
- How to simplify working with numbers
- Activities section
- Who to refer to if financial advice is needed
** This page is for product information only. Bringing Money into the Conversation is not available for individual purchase. Please see related products below for options to buy.
- FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
- Syble Solomon and Amanda Mills