WHEN PURCHASING BRANDED ONLINE ASSESSMENTS YOU MUST ADD ONLINE BRANDING OPTION TO YOUR CART.
NEW! Spanish version. Any user can simply change the language by clicking on the icon.
PLUS! Six optional features to meet your specific needs.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS! After checkout you will automatically receive an email to set up your account. As soon as that is submitted, you can immediately access your account and begin to distribute games and play.
Money Habitudes is the leading money personality profile. It's a great way to understand what motivates you and your clients when it comes to money behaviors – and it starts productive, non-threatening conversations about money. This is the perfect tool to help people discover what influences their behavior and this new awareness helps them to make real behavior changes. This is the online version of the award winning deck of Money Habitudes cards with the addition of an in depth, individual report. The money personality profile is used by financial professionals, educators, coaches and counselors working with money related issues and the impact of money on relationships and life issues. Doing the activity is fun and the report is simple and straightforward. It also includes Next Steps with suggested strategies if you want to change any behaviors.
Order what you need and get a discount for bulk orders. Once your order is confirmed and your account is created, send codes to individual clients or students – or create a group code for a meeting, an entire class or a conference. If you're working virtually, send the code to attendees ahead of time as an assignment or include the link in the chat room for them to do it in real time.
Unlike the physical cards, Money Habitudes Online gives you a detailed, individualized money personality report. Fast and fun, the process takes about 10 minutes. The statements and the in-depth individual report help individuals understand their financial habits and attitudes through their unique combination of six money personality categories: Giving, Planning, Status, Security, Carefree and Spontaneous. Doing the online activity feels like playing a game rather than taking a test.
- Easy to use: Pop-up windows provide all necessary instruction.
- Flexible: Used in face-to-face meetings/classes and virtual settings with individuals, couples, classes, groups and conferences with people at all income and education levels.
- How-to: Read 54 statements and click on whether that's me/not me/sometimes me. Takes 5-10 minutes. See demo.
- Immediate results and a quick report.
- Immediate in-depth, individualized report based on your answers and includes Next Steps suggestions.
- Easily send codes to play: Account administrators can use their dashboard to send individual and group codes, see who has started and completed the game, and access the quick report, full report and professional report (if ordered) immediately and in the future.
- Optional add-on features:
- Standard branding to increase your visibility on the sign-in screen and report cover.
- Professional's report for one-on-one and couple's work has the responses to each statement;
- Research report for analyzing your group's results (excel spreadsheet)
- Anonymous play for an additional level of confidentiality
- Withhold the individual report (for marketing or debriefing with a professional).
- Student pays: This no-cost administrator's account is for higher education. This account allows you to distribute individual and group codes and access reports. The student uses a code you provide to sign on and pay a discounted fee with a credit card before playing the game.
People love it and don't feel judged! All Habitudes have advantages and challenges. There are no right answers or winners and losers. Couples can easily see how their differences balance each other where before they may have only seen it as conflict.
Money Habitudes is written at a 5th-grade reading level. This makes reading faster for everyone and can be used with low-literacy audiences. To be as culturally neutral as possible, there are no pictures of people, no references to gender, race, religion, holidays or lifestyles.
Used by individuals, couples and groups, Money Habitudes can be presented in a variety of ways:
- An ice-breaker or money conversation starter; typically 15 minutes.
- A stand-alone activity of 30-90 minutes. Each person completes the simple sorting process that takes 5-10 minutes and then reviews the results. The online card sort quickly provides a powerful understanding of one’s money personality profile with discussion questions to explore more deeply. Activities are available in the Professional Guide and under Resources.
- A module within a larger class or series. This may be marriage retreats, financial planning, communication skills, budgeting and financial education classes, life skills, and career training.
What people like about Money Habitudes:
- Easy to learn, easy to teach, and easy to understand.
- An interactive alternative to lectures, workbooks and PowerPoint, which makes using them more fun and engaging.
- Spurs important conversations about the interaction between lifestyle, values and finances that make subsequent skills lessons more relevant.
- Complements other financial and relationship education programs.
- Affordable and easy to access and use right away.